Poem Submission Guidelines & Rules
These are the terms and conditions for entering your poem.
- The poem you submit must not be previously published (other than on your own personal blog or web pages).
- By clicking "submit" you are giving us permission to publish your poem in the anthology, and agreeing to these terms and conditions in total.
- Poet retains rights to all works.
- Each poet may submit up to five poems for consideration.
- If chosen, you will be notified of our intention to include your poem in our anthology.
- Poet receives no monetary compensation from the publisher. The poet benefits by having his/her work in a published book and may also purchase books at cost (plus shipping) from Swyers Publishing to re-sell. The anthology will be made available on Smashwords and Amazon but proceeds from these on-line sales revert to the publisher. The anthology will promote the poet and help generate name recognition and give them the means to get their poetry into book form and available to sell.
- All submissions will be reviewed and seriously considered for inclusion. If your work is not chosen this year, we may decide to keep it for another volume. If this happens, we would notify you before publishing in the future.
- By submitting your poem you are guaranteeing that your work is an original poem and has not been taken in part or in whole from another person's works.